Final Stage Final Stage

i liked the arp's in this song man it reminded my of final fantasy (for the good 15 seconds i listened to it)

anyway, heres a burning 5 stars, do you mind sponsoring me so i can uploading shite to the portal? keep up the final fntasy flame brother

jjoon responds:

Hi HowDoEyeLogOut!
Thanks for love my music!
You can uploading this site
Thanks!

Twitter my Ass Twitter my Ass

your a disgusting piece of shit aren't you harrah? ironic that the more empathy i start feeling from you the more this dance of defeat disgusts me. you'lll never be as good as you once were. good think that asshole is already pre-puckered, faggot. ALSO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SCOUT ME CHEERS\

3.5 stars not bad keep up the good work!

HarraH responds:

your mum is a disgusting piece of shit LOL.... ah fuck wait

Against Against

didnt sound like a penis circumcision so automatic 5 stars

can you fucking scout me ay please? dying bro

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks man.
I assume a penis circumcision sounds damn awful, so I'll take that as a compliment.
You need to publish more tracks to get scouted. It would also help if you let people know you are here, try the "Audio Advertisements" thread on the forums.

{skriifty} - Mr. KeyBoard 'n' Co. {skriifty} - Mr. KeyBoard 'n' Co.

really good can u scout me because video game love? i love video games too but i find it hard to relate to people? do you find it hard to relate to people? because i can understand that. my songy wongy isnt too shit so if u scout me u might be spreading some love MY N***A *buh-ching*

*poops in urinal*

not bad song 1.5 power stars!!!!!!!!!